Friday, October 28, 2011

Adventure Thyme

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, me and my compadre Justin Henke will be leaving Tokyo for Osaka, where we will be meeting up with the ever-fabulous Kelly O'Hanlon. After that, he and I will go to Kyoto to see cool temples and stuff. Finally, we will depart Kyoto and arrive at Hiroshima. 

I am super excited for this trip; I have never been hostel jumping before, so this should be a cool experience. I am only nervous about the fact that I have never been to any of these stations (besides Shinjuku), and yeah, can't really read a lot of stuff. BUT, I have made a huge list of what trains/times to catch, so even though the situation is a bit precarious, it should still be adventurous. I'll take pictures and what not during the trip, and seeing as I'll be bringing my laptop with me (speaking of which, I bought an amazing messenger bag in Shinjuku especially for the trip), I'll keep ye updated. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment