Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not too much to say.

Hey guys, wussup. Anyways, it's been a pretty busy couple of days. I am extremely tired (as I probably will be every night), but I am happy because I will get to wake up to bacon tomorrow, so it is all good.

So, I made it into Japanese III, which is the second highest level class this semester. It is pretty tough, because the teachers only speak in Japanese. The class lasts for four hours. It is as long as it sounds, let me assure you.

My head hurts from speaking and listening to so much Japanese, which is probably a good kind of hurt.

I have lots to say, but to be honest, I am really sleepy. I have taken many pictures, and I do intend to upload some in the future. I will probably blog my ass off this weekend when, for once, I can actually rest. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment